How often do you all see patients for comprehensive eye examinations(Q15min, Q20 min, Q30 min…)?
- Every 30 minutes – (13 responses)
- Every 20 minutes – (5 responses – most with 2-3 time blocks in am and pm for catch up)
When is the first and last patient of the am and first and last of the pm?
- There was a large range to start and finish times
- Some clinics have clinical administrative time build in at the end of the work day to get charts finished, consults placed for choice, etc.
How many patients are seen per day per OD?
- For 8 hour tours it ranged from 11-18, for 10 hour tours 13-18
If you see low vision how do you have those scheduled?
- There were 7 responses regarding Low Vision (this also included TBI and specialty contact lenses) these patients are seen Q1hr – Q 90min
Anyone with 9 hour or 10 hour days VS 8 hour days and how are you scheduled?
- Most responses were for 8 hour tours (12 ), 9 hour (1 response), 10 hour (5 responses)